- Riding The Intimidator again. The first time I rode it, it took my breath away – literally. The second time (the same night as the first time) I was able to enjoy it more, knowing what to expect. I wonder, since it’s been a while, if I’ll need to ride it a second time. Wait…why wouldn’t I ride it a second time?
- Riding the Borg (I still call it that, even though the name changed). I love this one because at one point, you really feel like you’re flying – face down, the wind whooshing around you, and no machinery in your line of sight. If I could take a video, I would, but it’s not advisable.
- Riding Ricochet, the East Coast’s version of California Adventure’s Mulholland Drive. This is the stupidest ride, ever, a cramped 4 person car, knees to your chest (and I’m short), going down a twisty-turny road. But I enjoy the hell out of it, and it may be my favorite ride of all time. I want to do it again, and again, and again.
- Riding the rapids, because it’s sure to be hot tomorrow.
- Doing all of the above with wonderful company. 🙂